Men's "bleu impact" faded blue jeans, straight fit
- DATTE REWABLDatte Rewabl jeans from Kaporal's eco-friendly "bleu impact" denim range are made from organically grown cotton and recycled elastane.
"Bleu impact" jeans are rigorously designed to be more environmentally friendly and reduce negative impacts on natural resources by saving on average 25% water, 15% energy and reducing the use of chemical products by 20%.
Galvanising the buttons reduces use of water, electricity and uses 90% less steel.
The patina on the jeans is produced using less polluting, natural products, reducing the need for energy and water.
- Straight-fit jeans
- Zipped fly
- 2 western pockets
- 1 ticket pocket with embroidered tricolour flag: blue, white, red
- 2 back patch pockets with embossed silicone pocket design.
- Buttons and rivets designed to be eco-friendly without chemical agents
- "Kaporal Denim" stamped jacron
Wash separately for the first wash
Wash inside out.
Iron inside out
Do not use fabric softener
Our model is wearing a size 32US and is 1.87 m (6'1") tallRef: DATTEH20M7JRWB_REWABL
98% Organic cotton
No opinion has yet been left on this article.
You will also like
Men's black straight-fit faded jeans
Men's "Bleu impact" faded & ripped effect jeans, straight fit
Men's tapered slim-fit "bleu impact" faded & ripped jeans
Men's blue regular-fit print T-shirt in 100% organic cotton