Men's slim-fit jeans
- DARKO RESTORDouro Restor jeans from Kaporal's eco-friendly "bleu impact" denim range are made from organically grown cotton and recycled elastane.
"Bleu impact" jeans are rigorously designed to be more environmentally friendly and reduce negative impacts on natural resources by saving on average 25% water, 15% energy and reducing the use of chemical products by 20%.
Galvanising the buttons reduces use of water, electricity and uses 90% less steel.
The patina on the jeans is produced using less polluting, natural products, reducing the need for energy and water.
- Faded-effect jeans
- Slim fit
- Zipped fly
- 2 western pockets
- 1 ticket pocket with flag embroidery
- 2 back patch pockets with triple-stitch design
- Stamped jacron
Wash separately for the first wash Wash with similar colours. Iron on cool setting.
Our model is wearing a size 32US and is 1.89 m (6'2") tallRef: KP_DARKO_M7JRESTOR21H
73,00% ORGANIC COTTON
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Releases plastic micro fibers into the environment during washing : No
- Contains dangerous substances : No
- Upcyclable : No
No opinion has yet been left on this article.